Friday, October 28, 2011

Autumn Color at Maxim

The autumn leaves are just about perfect here in Oregon right now.  So, I snuck outside to take some pictures outside my workplace.  To be honest, these pictures were taken over the course of two days, the first of which was very sunny.  The next day turned gloomy and rainy.  Rainy day autumn pictures seem appropriate somehow though and give some variety.  I noticed that many of my pictures that have a lot of sky in them look pretty bad.  I should have taken the pictures with a little more care.

  

 



I really like this Maple tree.  I admire it during all the seasons because it has a really nice shape to it.  I hate that this didn't turn out very well.


There is a little pond here.  In August you can find lots of ripe Blackberries.


This is a pleasant walk that many employees enjoy




I wanted to take more pictures along the street out front but I got rained out

No comments:

Post a Comment